Importance of UI UX design
Table of contents:
- What is UI UX design?
- Importance of UI UX design
With the onset of technological advancements in India after the 1990s, we have seen a multiple-fold change in Indian consumers and market trends. With the advent of the internet, the world mutated in a matter of decades. Today, we do everything on the internet. We can order food, and clothes, watch movies, TV shows and Live events, attend office meetings and whatnot. This humungous change in the market created opportunities for millions of young minds throughout the world. Wherever this technology went, it created more and more opportunities that in turn generated millions and billions of dollars and contributed to the country’s GDPs. In India, it had a similar but slower effect due to the incompetence of that era’s governments.
But today, we are witnessing a different India. This is the India that shoots for the moon and lands its Rover on the darkest side of the moon. This feat was never achieved by any other nation. Something similar is happening in the IT industry of India. We are constantly growing in the IT service sector and creating multiple new multi-billion-dollar industries. We are at the number 3 ranking in the world of start-ups today. All of this has been possible because of the internet.
Today, we will discuss about one of the most important aspects of websites. The UI/UX design is one of the most crucial things that every web designer and developer keeps in mind before creating a website. We will talk about the importance of UI UX design in detail. So, let us start with the topic without any delays.
What is UI UX design?
The User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) are two of the most crucial aspects of web designing. Every major company in the world wants to have a decent website and application. It is only possible when the designer they have hired is skilled enough to create a website that is easy to use for the customers and looks visually appealing when the customers are using it.
Importance of UI UX design?
1. User-Centred Approach: Customer is King. And that’s what UI/UX design keeps in mind when creating a website. Customer needs and preferences are always given the utmost importance during website design.
2. Enhanced User Satisfaction: When a website is well designed, it gives the customer the highest level of satisfaction while using the website. Even if they don’t buy anything, they will applaud the creativity and ease with which they can navigate the website.
3. Competitive Advantage: As mentioned above, every company wants a good website. But having the best UI/UX will definitely give you the edge.
4. Increased User Engagement: More and more customers will recommend your website to their friends and families and word of mouth is the strongest to attract customers.
5. Lower Support Costs: Users will never need any help with the website if it is created to suit the customer’s preferences and requirements.
In conclusion, UI/UX design decides whether the website will be a hit or a miss. But, if you think you have the knack to create beautiful websites, then CBitss has created the best UI/UX Training in Chandigarh just for you.
Q. Can this course help me get a job?
Yes, our certifications have a lot of respect in the market and can lend you a decent job.
Q. What is the duration of the course?
The course is 1-2 months long.
Q. Can I join the course after the 12th class?
Yes, this is a certification course and doesn’t require any degree.
Q. Will I be able to complete the course early?
It depends on your practice and dedication, if you complete it earlier, you will have the extra time to practice more and more.
Q. Can I get this course online?
No, currently we aren’t giving any online classes.