Android Training in Chandigarh
|Course Name:||Android Training in Chandigarh|
|Duration:||45 Days to 6 Months|
|Batch Days:||Monday - Friday|
Get your own mobile app live on google play by joining Android Training in Chandigarh by CBitss Technologies.
What is Android?
Android is an operating system for mobile devices such as smartphones and tablet computers. Android is one of the fastest growing mobile platforms. It has been created by Google and Open Handset Alliance. The number of Android devices is in millions and increasing rapidly. Android training in Chandigarh gives you a platform for Mobile applications.
Android is a software stack which consists of a kernel based on the Linux kernel, middleware libraries, and APIs are written in C and application software running on an application framework which includes Java-compatible libraries.
The Android SDK is a development kit which provides the tools and APIs necessary to begin developing applications on the Android platform using the Java Programming Language
Android runs on The Dalvik Virtual Machine and uses the Java programming language. Android has a Rich development environment including a device emulator, tools for debugging, memory and performance profiling, and a plugin for the Eclipse IDE.
Flutter for Android: Build Powerful Android Applications with Ease
The trend of mobile applications is skyrocketing worldwide. Due to the increasing growth, various tools are introduced in the market to help developers create complex applications for both iOS and Android without much hassle. Flutter is among the powerful tools that have taken the whole Android app development industry by storm. With the help of this astonishing toolkit, Android developers can build cross-platform applications effortlessly.
Kotlin for Android: The Future of Android Development
Did you know that around 60% of the top 1000 Android Play Store apps use Kotlin? Well, Knowledge of Kotlin and flutter increases students’ chances of getting jobs in multi-national companies. Our certified students have got jobs in reputed companies because of hands-on experience working on this concise, safe, and interoperable multi-programming language. So, look no further! Join our Cbitss Chandigarh Android training for the latest Android development training and work on live projects.
Benefits of doing Android training:
Android Training in Chandigarh will teach you how to build real-world and fun mobile applications using the new Android SDK. It covers everything from the fundamentals of building apps for embedded devices, phones, and tablets to advanced concepts such as custom 3D components and multi-tasking, explore and use the Android APIs, including those for media and sensors
Comparison: Android and iPhone
- When you purchase an iPhone, you are trapped with as much as storage as you determined to buy at the get-go. Mainly Android phones, however, have a microSD card slot. So, you can simply purchase more storage freedom.
- If your battery starts disposing of, you can often remove it and replace it with a new one. Can’t do that with an iPhone.
- You can use a group of different Android phones (including the HTC, Galaxy much more) as remote controls because they have infrared blasters on the top. iPhones do not.
- Android files screenshots, downloaded pics, and pictures saved from messages into their own separate folders.
- Android doesn’t a concern where your music comes from. iOS 8 and Apple, however, involve iTunes if you want to fill your iPhone up with songs, and you need iPhoto if you ever want to acquire your photos onto your workstation.
- You can utilize any micro-USB cable to accuse your Android phone. If you want to accuse your iPhone, you need to have Apple’s proprietary cable.
- Google’s app store lets you download apps to your phone directly from its website. If you explore for an iPhone app in a browser, on the other hand, you have to open iTunes or the App Store to download and install it.
- Apple’s baked-in Maps apps aren’t as superior as Google’s, but on an iPhone, you can’t create Google Maps your default.
- On an iPhone, you can unchain your phone with your fingerprint or a code. On most Android devices, you have numerous additional options, including patterns or face unlocks.
- You can modify an Android phone much more than an iPhone, like by adding together widgets on your home screen.
- Android phones don’t force you to keep all of your apps on one of your home screens, like iPhones do.
- Notifications on your android phones are frequently shown at the zenith of your screen, which makes easier to think what you need to check and respond to.
Reasons for choosing us to get Android Training in Chandigarh:
- We will provide real time project training with code explanation and implementation.
- Our training modules are completely designed according to current IT market. After completion of 75% of course, the student will go through Major Project Training, Live Project Training, Interview Preparation and Recruitment process in IT Industry.
- Our Android Training offers regular, fast track and weekend training in Core JAVA and Android.
- Study material is provided with the course, which consists of concepts, examples and real time examples.
- We have huge question bank which help in clearing the interview and make us pioneer in Android Training in Chandigarh.
- We offer flexible timing with Saturday & Sunday FULL day Practical sessions where we believe in one to one training.
Android Training Course Content :
Chapter 1: JAVA Concepts
1. Java Fundamentals
- Features of Java
- OOPs Concepts
- Java virtual machine
- Data types, Variable, Arrays, Expres Sions, Operators, and Control Structures
- Objects and Classes
3. Exception Handling
- Exception as Objects
- Exception Hierarchy
- Try Catch Finally
- Throw, Throws
5. Multi Threading
- Thread Life Cycle
- Multi Threading Advantages and Issues
- Simple Thread Program
- Thread Synchronization
- Expressions, Operators, and Control Structures
- Objects and Classes
7. Java Awt
- AWT Basics
- Event Handling
- Basic of Swings
- JButton class
- JTextA rea class
- JColorChooser class
- JProgressbar class
- Digital Watch
- Graphics in swing
- Displaying Image
10. Java JDBC
- JDBC Introduction
- JDBC Driver
- DB Connectivity Steps
- Connectivity with Oracle
- Connectivity with MySQL
- Access without DSNDriverManager
- Collection Framework
2. Java Classes
- Abstract, Static, Inner Classes
- Wrapper classes
- Access Control
4. IO Package
- Input and output
- File Input & Output
- ByteA rrayOutputStream
- Input by Console
- Input by Scanner
6. Java String
- What is String
- Immulating String
- String Comparison
- Methods of String
- StringBuffer class
- Applet Basics
- Graphics in Applet
- Displaying image in Applet
- Animation in Applet
- EventHandling in Applet
- Digital Clock in Applet
- Analog Clock in Applet
Chapter 2: Introduction to Android
- 1. What is Android?
- 2. Setting up development environment
- 3. Dalvik Virtual Machine & .apk file extension
- 4. Fundamentals:
- Basic Building blocks – Activities, Services, Broadcast Receivers & Content providers
- UI Components -Views & notifications
- Components for communication -Intents & Intent Filters
- 5. Android API levels (versions & version names)
Chapter 5: Basic UI design
- 1. Form widgets
- 2. Text Fields
- 3. Layouts
- 4. [dip, dp, sip, sp] versus px
- 5. Lists
- 6. Web View & Web Pages
Chapter 7: Intents (in detail)
- 1. What is intent ? How many types of intents use in android.
- 2. Explicit Intents
- 3. Implicit intents
Chapter 9: Styles & Themes
- 1. Styles.xml
- 2. Drawable resources for shapes, gradients (selectors)
- 3. Style attribute in layout file
- 4. Applying themes via code and manifest file
Chapter 11: Adapters and Widgtes
- 1. ArrayAdapters
- 2. BaseAdapters
- 3. ListView and ListActivity
- 4. Custom listview
- 5. GridView using adapters
- 6. Gallery using adapters
- 7. Hashtable, Hashmap
Chapter 12: Notifications
- 1. Broadcast Receivers
- 2. Services and notifications
- 3. Toast
- 4. Alarms
Chapter 14: Threads
- 1. Threads running on UI thread (runOnUiThread)
- 2. Handlers & Runnable
- 3. AsynTask (in detail)
Chapter 16: Android Multimedia & Animation
- 1. MediaPlyer: Audio
- 2. MediaPlyer: Video
- 3. Recording Media
Chapter 18: Android Telephony
- 1. TelephonyManager
- 2. Get Call State
- 3. Simple Caller Talker
- 4. Phone Call
- 5. Send SMS
Chapter 20: Working with Material Design
- 1. Working with Material Design
- 2. New Widgets
- 3. Custom shadows
- 4. Vector drawables
- 5. Animations
- 6. Recycle View/Card View
Chapter 23: Advanced Android
- 1. GCM Push Notification
- 2. Gestures
- 3. Integrate Google AdMob in App
- 4. Put your APP in Google Play Store
- 5. Google Map
- 6. GPS Tracking
- 7. PayPal Integration
Chapter 3: Application Structure (in detail)
- 1. AndroidManifest.xml
- 2. Uses-permission & uses-sdk
- 3. Resources & R.java
- 4. Assets
- 5. Layouts & Drawable Resources
- 6. Activities and Activity lifecycle
Chapter 4: Emulator-Android Virtual Device
- 1. Launching Emulator
- 2. Editing Emulator Settings
- 3. Emulator Shortcuts
- 4. Logcat Usage
- 5. Introduction to DDMS
- 6. Second App:-(Switching Between Activities)
- 7. Develop an app for demonstrating the communication between Intents
Chapter 6: Menu
- 1. Option Menu
- 2. Context Menu
- 3. Sub Menu
- 4. Menu from XML
- 5. Menu via Code
- 6. Drawer Navigation Bar
Chapter 8: UI design
- 1. Time and Date
- 2. Images and media
- 3. Composite
- 4. Alert Dialogs & Toast
- 5. Popup
Chapter 10: Content Providers
- 1. SQLite Programming
- 2. SQLiteOpenHelper
- 3. SQLiteDatabse
- 4. Cursor
- 5. Reading and updating Contacts
- 6. Reading bookmarks
- 7. Develop an App to demonstrate database usage. CRUD operations must be implemented.
Chapter 13: Custom Components
- 1. Custom Tabs
- 2. Custom Layout
- 3.Other Components
Chapter 15: Preferences, Tabs & ADB Tools
- 1. SharedPreferences
- 2. What is Tab ? And what is the use of Tab activity.
- 3. Fragments
Chapter 17: Android Speech
- 1. Custom Tabs
- 2. Custom Layout
- 3. Other Components
Chapter 19: Android Device
- 1. Bluetooth Tutorial
- 2. List Paired Devices
- 3. WIFI
- 4. Phone Call
- 5. Send SMS
Chapter 21: Android Web API
- 1. SOAP
- 2. REST
- 3. XML
- 4. JSON
Chapter 22: Social Media Integration
- 1. Facebook
- 2. Youtube
- 3. LinkedIn
- 4. Twitter
Chapter 24: Learn Code with kotlin
- 1. Introduction to kotlin
- 2. Syntax to Kotlin
- 3. How to add Kotlin in Android Studio
- 4. Put your APP in Google Play Store
- 5. Develop apps using Kotlin
Available : 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Class time : 4 hours daily
Working : 7 days
Special batch timing for Working Professionals.
Saturday & Sunday FULL day Practical sessions.
Registration fees is refundable if student find that trainer is not technically strong in his field. (T&C apply) (student will have to notify on first day of class only.)
We are committed to deliver training Services with 100% transparency.
Application Developed by the students are made LIVE of Google play.
We don’t have a formal class room environment, we believe in practical training thus from day one candidates work on machines, moving from basics to advanced concepts of the indigenously designed our Android Training in Chandigarh.
We don’t provide demo classes, all the technical / non-technical doubts are made clear by the technical experts before enrolling the candidate for training.
Android training in Chandigarh prepare candidates for interviews by conducting special sessions during the course and arrange interviews as well, but We don’t do JOB commitments because its fully up to the candidates to clear these interviews.
- We are not JOB provider so no fake commitments, we will make you professional web developer with latest trends & technologies by which JOBs will be behind you.
- We do not provide demo classes, as we believe this is most fake process to lure the students and convince them to join the training. We are simply professional PHP developers who believe in LIVE training with real facts & figures.
- However we have developed special techniques to train the beginners, it’s all up to candidate how he/she works hard to learn the technology.
- If you find that the trainer is not aware about the core concepts of the technology or you are not happy with the training method, we will refund your fees paid with no questions asked. This facility is available for first two lectures.
SCO 23-24-25, level 3, sector 34 A