Best Web Designing Training in Chandigarh
|Course Name:||Web Designing Training in Chandigarh|
|Duration:||45 Days to 6 Months|
|Batch Days:||Monday - Friday|
Web Designing training Institute in Chandigarh for creating Responsive Websites
What is Web Designing?
Web designing itself explains the meaning i.e. creating, updating and proper planning of web pages of different websites.
Web designing further has different categories like webpage layout, graphic designs, content production, etc. It is an upcoming field in the IT industry of the contemporary world. Website also includes website structure, different colours, contrasts, fonts, icon designs, etc. Websites are designed by using different templates accordingly with a markup language known as HTML. Everyone tends to design his/her own websites by using different fonts or templates according to his/her own wish with proper layouts. Our Web designing course in Chandigarh updates you according to these industry scenarios.
What is Web Technology?
Web technology is the establishment and use of mechanisms that make it possible for different computers to communicate and share resources. Web technology helps in creating the relationship between web servers and their clients by creating different online websites. Web Technology can be categorized mainly as web designing, web development and internet marketing. Web designing training includes markup languages, programming interfaces and other crucial languages.
Importance of Web Designing
Everyone wants to develop his/her online presence. Therefore, thousands of websites are being designed on daily basis. Business without a website is nothing these days. Everything is getting online for quick results and transparency like online shopping, e-filling, ticket booking, worldwide social connectivity, etc.
Need for Training in Web Designing
As the internet has become device sensitive so designing work has also increased rapidly. Now designing has to be done for websites, for Android-based phones, iPhone & tablets, etc., separately. Students who are creative and have the knowledge of colors and designing can go for web designing easily. Career scope in web designing is increasing day by day because of changing trends in web technologies. Along with the job, students are also getting online web designing work very easily. So, this is one of the courses that one must join; not only to do a job but to start his/her own work as well.
Reason for choosing us:
- CBitss Web-Designing Training now provides the easy ways to learn web designing most prominently.
- The latest versions and software are used.
- Designing new websites with the latest techniques, working on live projects with industry experts, solving assignments related to web designing and implementing them live on the computer or laptop.
- Tests are conducted at the end of every week to check the performance of the students, to prepare them for the interviews, giving them tips for designing websites in more prominent manners.
- We are confident about our assignments and questionnaires which are not available neither in any book nor on the internet and that is the most important Specialty of our Training.
- We offer flexible timing with Saturday & Sunday for working professionals.
- FULL day Practical sessions where we believe in one to one training.
- Proper time duration slots are provided for the students and according to their requirements, different courses are organized which can be completed within the mentioned time period.
- Our Web designing training will teach you how to make responsive and live websites.
- We conduct regular workshops on Digital marketing techniques by which you can start making money online.
Syllabus for Web Designing training:
- Courses provided in CBitss Institute Chandigarh start from the basic introduction of web designing which include information regarding basic tools and techniques.
- Structure of designing websites, installing logos, Adobe Photoshop, Corel draw, Illustrator, Flash, HTML and CSS.
- How to create websites (which will include how to create a concept and layout and choosing colour scheme, designing a professional layout, different fonts and textures, etc. )
- Java script, Web hosting, Dreamweaver.
- Basic concepts of HTML5 & CSS3 implementation.
- Converting PSD into a valid HTML & CSS.
- Coding HTML & a CSS property with JQuery.
- Special effects with CSS3.
- Advance Designing tools.
- Finish Header & Add Slideshow.
- Mobile User interface.
Chapter 1: HTML5 – Table of contents
- 1. Introduction to Web Technology & HTML
- Static Websites and Dynamic Websites
- HTML versions
- Elements and Tags
- HTML versions
- Validate HTML Page According to W3C
- 2. Elements and Tags
- 3. Attributes
- 4. Elements(Advanced)
- 5. Images
- Background Images
- Content Images
- Alt Attribute
- Movement of Content Images
- Images in another folder
- Images as link
- 6. Lists
- Ordered list
- Unordered list
- List within list
- Data Description
- 7. Tables (Detailed)
- Defining HTML Table
- Adding border
- Cell Padding & Spacing
- Cells span with rows
- Cells span with columns
- Adding caption
- 8. Links (All types)
- Syntax of links
- Internal Link
- External Link
- 9. Video and Audio
- 10. Forms
- Form Element
- Get & Post Method
- Input Element
- Input Types
- Input Attributes
- Text Input
- Email Input
- Password Input
- Radio Button
- Text area
- 11. Google Map & YouTube:
- 12. Uploading pages
- 13. Web Standards and validation
- 14. Tips & Tricks
Chapter 3: Bootstrap
- 01. Introduction to Bootstrap
- 02. Download Bootstrap files
- 03. Layouts of Bootstrap
- 04. Media Objects use with Bootstrap
- 05. Typography use to decorate Text
- 06. Responsive images with bootstrap
- 07. Making responsive Table
- 08. Alert Boxes
- 09. Breadcrumb
- 10. Forms (Contact us, Login, Register Forms)
- 11. Progress Bar
- 12. Tags positioning
- 13. Screen Readers
- 14. Show List Items In Groups
Chapter 2: CSS & CSS3
- 1. Introduction of CSS & CSS3
- 2. Way of using CSS
- 3. Identification and Grouping of Selectors
- Elements Selector
- Class Selector
- Id selectors
- Pseudo Selector
- 4. Typography
- Change Font Styles
- Font Colors & Size
- Make text Bold with font Wight
- Make text Underline, Over-line, Strike
- Text Shadow
- Text Indent
- Word Spacing
- Letter Spacing
- 5. Background with CSS3
- Background Image use with Single Property
- Use Background Images
- Background Image Position
- Background Color
- Background Image Size
- Background Attachment
- 6. The Box Model
- Box Width
- Box Height
- Box Margin (Give Space between Two or More Tags)
- Box Padding (Give Space between Content and Tags)
- Box Float (Alignment of Tags)
- Box Border
- Box Round Corner
- Box Shadow
- Box Skew
- Box Scale
- Box Rotate
- Make a Boxed Structure with Box Model & DIV Elements
- 7. Listing with CSS3
- Change list Icons with Images
- Make Navigation with List
- Remove List Icons
- Dropdown Navigation
- 8. Layer Control & Elements Movements
- Element Position
- Layers Overlapping (Z-index)
- Layer Overflow
- 9. Transition with CSS3
- Background Transition
- Width Transition
- Height Transition
- Border Transition
- All Transition
- 10. Transform with CSS3
- Scale(scaleX, scaleY)
- Skew(skewX, skewY)
- Translate(TranslateX, TranslateY)
- 11. @ Media Query
- @Media to make Responsive Website
- 12. Animation with CSS3
- Keyframes rule
- Delay an Animation
- Show how many times an animation should run
- Animation in reverse direction
- Specify Speed Curve
Chapter 3: Bootstrap
Consult for customized training of mail server, web server, proxy server, monitoring tools, etc.
Students eligibility in web designing courses can be –
Students who are 10, 10+1, 10+2, pursuing/completed Computer or Engineering degree, who are graduated in BA, BCA, Computer Science, B.Tech in Computer Science. Also , those who have done masters in computer science (M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc) can apply for this course as well .
Serving you Chandigarh’s Best Web Designing Course, our teaching faculty is well educated and professional in its field and has experience of many years in giving knowledge to plenty of the students. They are friendly in nature and precise about their work. Each part of the course is taught by them in a very precise manner so that the student understands the concept better. Practical tests are conducted for the students so that they stay in touch with the topics which they have studied previously.
Available : 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Class time : 4 hours daily
Working Days : 7 days
Special batch timing for Working Professionals.
Saturday & Sunday FULL day Practical sessions.
Limited students are kept in one class and different timing slots are provided according to their suitability.
The registration fee is refundable if the student finds that the trainer is not technically strong in his field. (T&C Applied) (Student will have to notify this on the first day of class only.)
We are committed to deliver training services with 100% transparency.
We don’t have a classroom environment; we believe in practical training. Thus from the day one, candidates work on machines moving from basics to the advanced course level.
We don’t provide demo classes. All the technical/non-technical doubts are made clear by the technical experts before enrolling the candidate for the training.
CBitss Web Designing training prepares students for the interviews by conducting special sessions during the course. We arrange interviews as well but We don’t make JOB commitments because it’s fully up to the candidates to qualify the interview.