Python Training in Chandigarh
Cbitss proudly offers the aspirants with the basic and advanced Python Training in Chandigarh. Python Language can be used to create well-designed scripts and keeping the projects live . This course is included from the basics to the interview level especially, to know the python from the ground to the advance level of Python programming along with a live project.
CBitss Python Language Course offered by CBitss consists of 100% practical training, Certifications and live projects.
Python Language has a great future because during these days, hundreds of reputed companies like IBM, Netflix and many more are using python language in themselves .
Are you looking for a Bright future in python ? Surely this will be a wise decision of your life !
|Course Name:||Python Training in Chandigarh|
|Duration:||45 Days to 6 Months|
|Batch Days:||Monday - Friday|
Learn Python Programing Language with the Best Python Training in Chandigarh
What is Python?
Python is a high-level, object-oriented programming language with dynamic semantics. The high-level embedded data structure, dynamic scripting and dynamic linking make it very attractive for fast application development as well as for text or transliteration to connect existing components together.
Python’s simple syntax assures easy learning on readability, thus reducing the cost of program maintenance. Python supports modules and packages, which encourage program reuse and reprogramming. Python compiler and standard libraries are available in source or in binary form, free of charges for all major platforms and can be freely distributed.
Why Choose Python Course?
Python is known as a rival language as compared against other programming languages . It is also powerful, not only due to flexibility but also due to communities using Python which make it stronger every day. Also, we all know that Python is an interpreted language and thus, requires a mediator between the code and the machine which makes it more useful.
Python today has multiple applications including Jaithon, written in Java for Java Virtual Machine. IronPython is written in C# for the public language infrastructure whereas the PyPy version is written in RPython and translated to C. To record that, Cpython written in C and developed by Python Software Foundation, is the most popular and default implementation of Python.
Although these implementations work in the original language in which they are written, they are also able to communicate with other languages through the use of modules. Most of these modules work on community development models , are open-source and free to use .
Some other quick features of Python are :
- The presence of third party units.
- Extensive support libraries.
- Open source development and community.
- Easy to learn.
- Easy to use data structures.
- High level language.
- Dynamic written language.
- Object-oriented language.
- Portable and interactive.
- Portable operating systems.
Career Outcomes after Completion of Python Training
Today, IT-based companies in India and the United States are on the endless jobs of professional manpower and talent to meet the moving Python requirements of customers.
The Python Career also provides reports in career options policies. You can start as a software developer and later change that role to a data scientist.
The golden opportunity in Python has a different value. Large-scale development, learning and fast-growing pay are some of the famous improvements. You can be a part of the emerging technical landscape and can increase it on your ways.
You can work with different Multi National Companies
- 1. IBM
- 2. TCS
- 3. Yahoo
- 4. Google
- 5. Facebook
- 6. Amazon
- 7. Dropbox
- 8. Instagram
- 9. Quora
- 10. Twitter
- 11. Reddit
- 12. Nokia
Know before joining the course; Days & time required per topic.
You can work as:
- 01. Python Developer
- 02. Research Analyst
- 03. Data Analyst
- 04. Data Scientist
- 05. Software Developer
- 06. DevOps Engineer
- 07. Software Engineer
Python Language Course Content:
Chapter 1: Python Introduction
- 1. What is python??
- 2. History of python.
Chapter 2: Environment Setup
- 1. Setting up the working environment for python.
- 2. Working in Console and Python Shell.
- 3. Introduction to PYcharm
Chapter 3: Syntax
- 1. Learning the rules to write a python code.
- 2. Creating your first Python program.
Chapter 4: Variable Types
- 1. Introduction to variables.
- 2. Introduction to Data Types.
- 3. Assigning values to variables.
- 4. Working with different type of variables.
Chapter 5: Operator
- 1. Introduction to operators.
- 2. Using Arithmetic operators.
- 3. Working with other operators like Unary, assignment, Logical etc.
Chapter 6: Decision Making
- 1. Introduction to control statements.
- 2. Working with If, Elif and Nested If.
Chapter 7: Loop
- 1. Introduction to loops.
- 2. Working with While Loop.
- 3. Using For Loop.
Chapter 8: Number
- 1. Different types of numbers.
- 2. Working with numbers.
- 3. Type Conversion.
Chapter 9: String
- 1. Accessing values in String.
- 2. Updating String.
- 3. String operators.
Chapter 10: List
- 1. Introduction to List.
- 2. Performing Different operation on list.
Chapter 11: Tuples and Dictionary
- 1. Introducing Tuples and Dictionary in Python.
- 2. Working with Tuples and Dictionary.
- 3. Assigning new values to dictionary.
Chapter 12: Date and Time
- 1. Tick.
- 2. TimeTuple.
- 3. Accessing Time and Calendar.
- 4. Printing a month chart.
Chapter 13: Functions
- 1. Defining Function.
- 2. Working with Functions.
- 3. Use function to reuse your code.
Chapter 14: Modules
- 1. Define Module.
- 2. Working with numbers.
Chapter 15: Working With Files
- 1. Reading config files in python.
- 2. Writing log files in python.
- 3. Understanding read functions, read(), readline() and readlines().
- 4. Understanding write functions, write() and writelines().
- 5. Manipulating file pointer using seek.
- 6. Programming using file operations.
Chapter 16: Exception Handling
- 1. Defining Exception.
- 2. Using Try and except methods.
- 3. Working with assertion.
Python Advanced Course Content:
Chapter 1: OOPS concepts
- 1. Concept of class, object and instances.
- 2. Constructor, class attributes and destructors.
- 3. Real time use of class in live projects.
- 4. Inheritance.
Chapter 2: Regular Expressions
- 1. Powerful pattern matching and searching.
- 2. Power of pattern searching using regex in python.
- 3. Real time parsing of networking or system data using regex.
- 4. Password, email, url validation using regular expression.
- 5. Pattern finding programs using regular expression.
Chapter 3: CGI programming
- 1. Writing python program for CGI applications.
- 2. Creating menus and accessing files.
- 3. Server client program.
Chapter 4: Database Access
- 1. SQL Database connection using python.
- 2. Creating and searching tables.
- 3. Reading and storing config information on database.
- 4. Programming using database connections.
Chapter 5: Networking
- 1. Understanding Socket.
- 2. Understanding server and client.
Chapter 6: Working with Email
- 1. Installing SMTP python module.
- 2. Sending email.
- 3. Reading from file and sending emails to all users addressing them.
- 4. Directly for marketing.
Chapter 7: Multi-threading
- 1. Understanding threads.
- 2. Forking threads.
- 3. Synchronizing the threads.
- 4. Programming using multi-threading.
Chapter 8: XML Processing
- 1. Introduction to XML.
- 2. Parsing XML and SAX APIs.
Chapter 9: GUI Programming
- 1. Working with Graphical User Interface.
- 1. Creating user Registration software.
- 2. Hotel Management Software.
Why Join us for Python Training Course in Chandigarh:
- Highly Experienced Trainer
- Small Classes composition (5-8 students per batch)
- Flexible Batch Timings
- Hands on Python training
- Python Certification
Available : 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Class time : 2-3 hours daily
Working Days : 7 days
Special batch timing for Working Professionals.
Saturday & Sunday FULL day Practical sessions.
Registration fees is refundable if the student finds that the trainer is not technically strong in his field. (T&C applied) (student will have to notify this on the first day of class only.)
We are committed to deliver training services with 100% transparency.
We Don’t :
We do not have a classroom environment. We believe in practical training. Therefore, from the day 01 candidate works on machines from the basic to the advanced level.
We are committed to clarify all the technical / non technical doubts by the technical experts before nominating the candidates for Chandigarh Python training. We do not offer any demo classes.
During the course, we organize special sessions to prepare students for the interviews. Also, we arrange the interviews, but we are not committed to provide job because it is entirely dependent upon the candidates.
SCO 23-24-25, level 3, sector 34 A