What is CCNA?
Table of contents
- What is CCNA?
In the world of continuous advancements in technology, we are at the cusp of revolution once again. We are looking at a future where technology will be much more important than gold or currency. The nation with the most advanced technology will survive. Others will just have to rely on other nations. In India, in the last decade or so, we have seen innovations reach their highest peaks. Before that, all the technologies, and all applications were foreign-made and imported. But now, we have become the 3rd largest country in terms of Startups. Our incredibly talented youth has shown the world that we are nowhere behind anyone when it comes to creating and commanding today’s technologies.
Today, we will discuss another highly important course that is making waves in the IT department. We will discuss what is CCNA and its certifications. So, let us start the topic without any delays.
What is CCNA?
Cisco Certified Network Associate is a certification program offered by the multi-national company Cisco. With this certification in your hands, you can enter the world of networking with confidence. This certification ensures you the validation of your knowledge in skills such as networking, particularly in working with Cisco networking equipment and technologies. This certification will be an asset for you if added to your resume. That’s why it is given so much importance in the IT world. If you think you have what it takes to become a networking genius, come with us at CBitss where we have curated the best CCNA training in Chandigarh just for you.
Here is a glimpse of what we have in our curriculum to make you a networking expert:
1. Network Fundamentals:
· Understand the concepts of networking.
2. Routing and Switching Essentials:
· Learn how to Create and troubleshoot VLANs and Trunking.
Scaling Networks: Learn the easy way how to configure basic routers.
4. Connecting Networks:
· Learn about WAN technologies and configurations. Learn about security features
5. Network Security:
· Understand basic security concepts and access control. This will help you create secure and safe networks.
6. Wireless Networking:
· Understand wireless networking concepts and technologies.
· Configure and troubleshoot basic wireless networks like LAN.
7. IP Services:
· Explore basic network services such as DHCP and DNS.
· Understand Network Address Translation (NAT) concepts.
8. Introduction to Virtualization and Cloud Computing:
· Understanding the basics of virtualization.
This is an overview of the syllabus that we teach our students for their Cisco Certified Network Associate exam preparation. For more practice, we suggest our students attempt the previous year’s papers as well.
It is becoming increasingly popular because of its high acceptance value and the work opportunities people get after receiving this certification. If we want our country to grow the same way it is growing now, we need more and more IT professionals.
- What are the eligibility criteria for this course?
The age limit for joining this course is 13 years. So if a student wants to join the course, he/she would need their parent’s consent.
- Is this course good for my career?
Yes, of course, you will be regarded and approached by many companies once you have this certification.
- Does your institute place students in companies?
No, unfortunately, we do not. But we can promise you that we will make you as skilled as one can be in this field.
- What is the duration of the course?
The average number of courses related to this course is around 6 months-1 year.
- Can I get this course online?
Yes, we offer all our courses in both online and offline form.