What is WordPress: A guide for beginners
WordPress is a Content Management System (CMS) that helps users create Dynamic Websites and Blogs. This means that Open Source based on the PHP MySQL Framework is absolutely free CMS.
WordPress is the web’s most popular blogging system. The user who manages to manage, facilitate and manage the management of the website from their CMS is managed.
- Content Management System (CMS)?
- WordPress Features
- WordPress Plugins
- WordPress Themes
What is Content Management System (CMS)?
Content Management System (CMS) is such software. A lot of data such as text, photos, music, documents etc. Stores and provides them on our website. It helps to modify, edit and publish the contents of the website.
- User Management: This helps in managing user information, such as changing the user’s role, creating a user (subscriber, contributor, author, editor or administrator), creating user, changing password and user information. The main part of the User Manager is Authentication.
- Media Management: This is a tool that manages media files and folders. This allows you to easily upload, organize and manage your files on your website.
- Theme System: This helps in modifying the site view. It includes pictures, beauticians, format records and custom pages.
- Reach out with Plugins: Many modules are accessible which give custom capacities and highlights as per the client’s needs.
- Search Engine Optimized: This provides search engine optimization (SEO) tools that make on-site SEO easy.
- Multilingual: It can translate all the contents of the page into any language according to the user’s instructions.
- Importers: This user helps in importing data like the post. It acceptation custom files, discussions, post pages and tags.
Whenever we think of opening a blog, we become baffled between lots of options, such as Blogger, WordPress, Tumblr, etc.
What blog platform we select depends on what we want to do with the blog. If you want to be a blog just for fun or to control your personal journal, then you can use BlogSpot, WordPress.com, or Tumblr because they are free and also easy to manage.
If you are building a blog to promote your business or earn money, then use a professional platform like WordPress.org (self-hosted).
WordPress plugins are a speciality of WP software. This helps you add new features to your featured site. There is a WP plugin for everything. All you have to do is find the plugin and add them to your site.
Through WordPress theme, you can change the design of your website. Many free theme options are available in WP and many premiums too. By using it you can easily create an effective website.
- Customization is easy, the user needs to know
- This is an open-source platform and is available for free.
- CSS files can be modified according to the needs of the user.
- There are many plugins and templates available for free. Users can modify these plugins according to their needs.
- It’s very easy to edit the content in it because it uses the WYSIWYG editor, which means that the user will see what you type, without having to do the commands.
- Media files are easily and quickly uploaded.
- Customization is easy, according to the user’s needs.
- By using too many plugins the website can be heavy, which will cause loading slowly.
- To get the modification in the WP website, it is important to have PHP knowledge.
- It is difficult to modify graphic images and tables.
For more information, join CBitss. CBitss Provide WordPress / MySQL / PHP Training in Chandigarh , join now