PHP training in Chandigarh
PHP stands for PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor. It is a widely-used open source scripting language and a popular source which is free to download.
Sukrala IT Private Ltd is the best institute for PHP training in Chandigarh.
Power of PHP- What can PHP do
PHP is a popular tool solely because it offers so many things.
- PHP is capable of generating dynamic page content
- It can create, read, write, delete, open and close files on the server
- PHP allows collection of form data
- PHP can send and receive cookies. It can also add, delete and modify the data in a database
- PHP can be used to control user access and can encrypt data
PHP is not just limited to output HTML. It can help in outputting images, PDF files, along with Flash movies. The user can also output any text, like XHTML and XML.
Experience the power of PHP and learn the subject in the best institute for PHP training in Chandigarh.
- It can run on a variety of platforms, for example, Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS X, etc.
- PHP is compatible with almost all servers (e.g. Apache, IIS, etc.) that are available today.
- It supports a wide range of databases
- Most importantly, PHP is free. PHP is easy to learn and runs efficiently on the server side.
|Download PHP from the official resource: www.php.net|
Career prospects in PHP
Some of the job title one may receive after completing PHP training.
- PHP Web Developer
- PHP Programmers
- PHP Mysql Developer
- CakePHP Developers
These are just a few examples of Jobs after PHP. The horizon in PHP is vast and the opportunities increase if you have learned any framework. Hone your skills with a PHP training in Chandigarh.
An Oracle product (as Oracle acquired Sun Microsystems), it is a freely available Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) source, that uses SQL (Structured Query Language). Nearly all PHP applications have MySQL as a crucial component. Perfect examples for PHP and MySQL combo scripts are WordPress, Joomla, Magento, and Drupal.
Advantages of using MySQL
MySQL is battle-tested by billion of users in a very wide variety of application environment.
- Easy SQL execution– MySQL provides an implementation of a SQL database which is suitable for small to medium web pages.
- Absolutely free– A free and an open source with an available commercial license.
- Sharing is caring– It is available on shared hosting packages. Thus, it can be easily set up in a Linux, Unix or Windows environment.
- Low budget expansion– If a web app requires more than just database, and requires load balancing or sharding, then it is easy to set up maybe instances of the database that need only the hardware costs, rather than commercial databases that would require a single license for each instance.
- High security features– MySQL offers high security features which ensure complete data protection. For database authentication, it provides powerful mechanisms for enabling only authorized users to have entry to the database, having the ability to block users down to the client machine level.
- So many options- MySQL provides a number of options to make the database infrastructure highly available.
- Reliable with maximum uptime
- MySQL Cluster: MySQL Cluster,a technology that provides shared-nothing clustering and auto-sharding for the MySQL database management system. It detects any failures instantly and the control is automatically failed over to other active nodes in the cluster, but, without interrupting the service to clients. The cluster self-heals so that recovered nodes can automatically rejoin and resynchronize with the running cluster. There is no need for administrator’s intervention, while transparency to the application is maintained.
- MySQL Replication: It is used to ensure extreme levels of database scalability. Databases can create multiple replicas of their database at a fast pace, enabling them to serve fast growing database workloads.
- Easy usage and administration– It offer efficient kick-start capability where the average time taken to download software and to install it completely is less than fifteen minutes. Once installed, its self-management features ease out the work of the database administrators.
- Experiment as much as the will allows– Innovation comes with experimentation. Bringing out a new, advanced and a low price product is always the demand of the customer. MySQL allows the developers to constantly experiment without much affecting the budget.
- Availability of Cross-platform– When it comes to flexibility, MySQL gives you the option to select the OS and the language. A list of Operating Systems and Languages where MySQL can run effectively is down under.
Learn PHP and MySQL from a reputed training academy. So, if you are searching for a centre providing PHP training in Chandigarh? Sukrala IT services just have the right answer for you. Call us for more information on the training program and ask for student discounts.