How to Achieve First Page Ranking on Google
Are you pondering upon ways to achieve first-page ranking on Google? If so, you are in the right place. This is the world of digitalization where it’s impossible to imagine a business without a website. Ranking your website high means more traffic and leads, which leads to increased revenue and profits.
Build a Keyword List
First page ranking for every keyword relating to your industry is an unrealistic expectation. Every business ought to focus on the most desired keywords to secure high organic rankings. This process consumes great efforts of both management and marketing. It is imperative to know how phrases or sentences your target users search on the internet. Google Keyword Planner, Keyword Everywhere, and Google Trends are some sites that can help you in keyword research.
Publish Good Quality Content
Google aims at providing users with the best browsing experience. Therefore, posting user-friendly and informative content is the best way to getting your website to rank higher on search engines. Many people dig deep into the technical SEO but fail to improve their rankings because of low-quality content on the site. Good content is considered the king because it helps in attracting interest and compelling visitors to share it and link back to it.
Note: Whether you want to learn to improve your keyword rankings on Google or make your content go viral in the digital landscape, SEO training in Chandigarh is highly beneficial to stand out from your competitors.
Optimize Meta Tags
The HTML tag of a web page shows meta title and description related to content. Meta tags optimization is imperative because they display in the organic search results. Many businesses make of focusing only on link building and ignoring tags optimization. It is whimsically essential to understand that Google considers titles to be among the crucial on-page SEO elements. Add the Yoast SEO plugin on your WordPress site will help you better understand the meta title and description. Increase your brand awareness by mentioning your company name at the end of the title.
Small or large, every business should focus on the site’s mobile-friendliness because it is a ranking factor. With the release of Mobilegeddon (Google’s algorithm update), businesses witnessed ranking fluctuations of their sites. Since then, mobile-friendliness has been gaining significance constantly. Here are some easy ways to optimize your site:
- Use Google’s Mobile-Friendly Tool to Check your site
- Make Sure CTA buttons are accessible for mobile users
- Check how your pop-ups show on mobile devices
- Improve the site’s loading time by compressing images
Follow Google’s EAT Guidelines
Google considers some factors for gauging the page quality of a site. Below is the quick rundown of the top three factors:
- Expertise: A website demonstrating expertise in a field, especially finance, medical, and legal, achieve high SERPs rankings. So, make sure to provide accurate and precise information to establish expertise.
- Authoritativeness: Websites with strong authority gain an edge over those sites that do not show off the authority. So, businesses should highlight customer testimonials and positive reviews throughout their websites.
- Trustworthiness: Are you making your users feel safe on your site? If not, it is high time to have an HTTPS site and an SSL certificate. As per studies, Google prefers site security while ranking them on SERPs.
Seeing your keyword rank on the umpteenth page of a search engine is quite frustrating. The above tips are useful in achieving first-page ranking on Google. If you want to learn more about how SEO experts and digital marketers craft effective strategies to achieve high rankings and increased traffic, begin SEO training in Chandigarh. CBitss is the leading institute in the Tricity with experienced and passionate trainers. Here, you will work on live SEO projects to understand things easily.